MADE FROM GENUINE FRENCH OAK
French Oak – an aeonic tree which can reach 1,500 years – is considered one of the most luxurious wood species in the world. Its timber is widely regarded for its natural features, character marks and gentle implications of age. But it is the remarkably tight grain and high tannin content which provides greater dimensional strength, stability and resistance to moisture, when compared to other timber species.
And while there are 430 species of Oak around the world, just 10 grow in France. That means only a very small percentage of French Oak flooring originates from France and can be considered as genuine.
Arbre® features French Oak purely harvested from sustainably managed forests in France, insuring its authenticity and strength.
THE BEAUTY OF WOOD WITHOUT THE HASSLE
Arbre® is solid engineered wood – a highly sought-after flooring solution which provides greater dimensional strength, stability and resistance to moisture when compared to hardwood floors.
SMART, ECONOMICAL FLOORING
- Featuring premium, authentic French Oak
- 5G locking system results in a faster installation than conventional tongue and groove planks
- 4mm top lamella wear layer, super strong and can be re- sanded multiple times
- BONA® coating system; a world-class, non-toxic, hard wearing, scratch and fade resistant LED UV cured coating
- Peace of mind, supported with a 25 year structural and 10 year coating warranty
- Direct adhesive or floating installation options
- Strict manufacturing processes ensures quality control
- Compatible with underfloor heating. Refer installation guidelines for full details